Wednesday 31 December 2014

Top Ten Books of 2014

I have had a great year of reading this year and I hope you have enjoyed reading my thoughts on the books that I have read. I always like to take this retrospective look at the end of the year and remind myself just how many great books that there are out there and that I have had the privilege of reading.

In fact, I had 13 books that I thought were worthy of making it into this list but I made myself confine it to 10.

So, in no particular order, here are my 10 favourtie books of 2014.




Can You Forgive Her? by Anthony Trollope
The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
Disobedience by Naomi Alderman
In Pale Battalions by Robert Goddard
Blessings by Anna Quindlen
Stoner by John Williams
What Was Promised by Tobias Hill
The Boy That Never Was by Karen Perry
Prayers for the Stolen by Jennifer Clement
The Crooked Maid by Dan Vyleta

No comments:

Post a Comment