Friday 3 July 2015

TOP TEN FOR SUMMER


I don't know about you but at this time of year when the sun is shining and I can look forward to lazy weekends sitting with a book in the sunshine, I don't want anything too heavy going to read. This isn't the time of year that I want to get stuck into War and Peace. I can more envisage myself reading that snuggled up in an armchair on a cold winters day.

No, what I want are books to reflect my mood so here are a list of my ten favourite summer reads with links to my review if I have done one..

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Evening Class by Maeve Binchy
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Flight Behaviour by Barbara Kingsolver
Tigers in Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann
The Help by Kathryn Stockett

I would love to hear what your favourite summer reads are. Do you think the seasons influence what we read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment