Monday 14 May 2018

A Book a Day for #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - My Top Seven Books



Today is the beginning of Mental Health Awareness Week. According to the charity Mind UK, approximately one in four of us will suffer from some degree of mental health problem each year. Many of us are touched by mental health issues in some way - either ourselves or in supporting others.

I wanted to highlight a few of the books that I have read which deal with this very important subject and have contributed to my understanding of this issue.

So here is my top seven books to consider reading and you can read my reviews by clicking on the book title. One per day for mental health awareness week.



A Horse Walks Into Bar by David Grossman


Forever Yours by Daniel Glattauer

Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller

The Memory Book by Rowan Coleman

Tales from the Underworld by Hans Fallada






No comments:

Post a Comment