Friday 17 August 2018

Some Exciting News!



I love writing my blog and sharing all the books that I read with you. Amazingly, I have been doing this since 2013 and the time has flown by but then we all know the old adage about how time flies when we are having fun. 

And it really has been fun to do. I love the interaction I have with you all via social media, email and comments and I listen to your  feedback very carefully. So, with that in mind, I am going to be making some exciting changes to the blog. Overall,the format will remain the same with the majority of posts being my reviews along with the occasional guest post.  However, I am also introducing some regular postings beginning with Tuesday Teaser next week which will go live next ........well on Tuesday - I'm sure you had already worked that out :)

The Tuesday Teaser slot will introduce the first page of a book that I think you all might like, along with some details about the book and the author. I hope that you will enjoy reading it as much as I am having fun selecting suitable books.

I have some other ideas in development too and please feel free to make any further suggestions regarding what you would like to see on the blog.

Thank you all for reading my blog. Words cannot express how much I enjoy sharing my reading with you and I am grateful to you all for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment