Sunday 12 January 2014

Beautiful Salisbury Cathedral

Tomorrow we are going to spend a week with my son in Wiltshire and are hoping to visit the beautiful Salisbury Cathedral while we are there. However, judging by how much rain they have had recently in the area I very much doubt it will be as sunny as it is in the picture.

We are planning a lovely week just sitting by the fire and generally relaxing. We do have a first birthday party to go to while we are there which should be fun but other than that the week is all our own to do with as we please.

Rest assured I shall be taking plenty of reading material with me and of course, some knitting.  As if I could go anywhere without a book and some knitting!  The very thought is simply outrageous darlings!

I shall be back in a week with some new book reviews.  Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break, Annie! Hope the weather is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete