Monday 9 November 2020

Upcoming Read Along - Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson

 


I am so excited to announce that we are going to be launching our very first Read Along next week. This book featured as my Tuesday Teaser a short while ago and if you would like to read that before deciding on whether or not to join us (I really hope you do) you can read about the book here.

It looks like it will be a fun, light-hearted and entertaining book to read. I do not know about you but with all that is going on in the world at the moment I am very much in need of something fun to cheer me up. 

We plan to start reading this next Monday 16th November over on the blog Facebook page which can be accessed here.

I do hope you will join us and feel free to leave a comment here if you will be joining us.

No comments:

Post a Comment