Monday 4 January 2021

Books to Read in January 2021

 


Like so many of us, I am glad to be leaving 2020 behind. It has not been a good year for any of us and my heart particularly goes out to those who have lost loved ones. 

So good riddance to 2020 - bring on 2021!

I am looking forward and to the books that I hope to read this month. Do you have anything particular that you want to read during January? I would love to hear about them.

***

Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell

Fruit of the Drunken Tree by Ingrid Rojas Contreras

The Last Family in England by Matt Haig

Olive by Emma Gannon

The Therapist by B.A. Paris

The King's Witch by Tracy Borman

Witch Hunt by David and Andrew Pickering

The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga

The Time Traveller's Guide to Elizabethan England by Ian Mortimer

Six Tudor Queens: Katherine of Aragon by Alison Weir


Books to Finish

London by Edward Ruthurford


No comments:

Post a Comment