Friday 1 October 2021

Books to Read in October 2021


When I awoke this morning, the rain was hammering against my window and I was reminded that with the seasons change we can look forward to staying in the dry with a pile of great books.

This month has seen our schools returning for a new academic year, gardens being tidied and put to bed for the winter and the first signs of autumn appearing. 

In addition to the exciting new releases that I posted earlier in the week (you can see the list here) I can't wait to make inroads on my selection of books this month. What exciting books are you looking forward to reading this month ?


If Walls Could Talk by Lucy Worsley

They Never Saw it Coming by Roberta Kagan

The Birds and Other Stories by Daphne du Maurier

The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank

Matilda Windsor is Coming Home by Anne Goodwin

Girl, Woman, Other by Bernadine Evaristo

Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller

Rags of Time by Michael Ward

Jewish Women by Max Brod

Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher


(photo courtesy of Aaron Burden via Unsplash)

No comments:

Post a Comment