Wednesday 1 March 2023

Books I Want to Read in March 2023

 


I know that we are not there yet but as soon as I turn my calender to the month of March I feel as though spring is just around the corner. Saint David's Day (today) and Mother's Day are just two of the events to look forward to in March.

Optimistically, it will soon be pleasant enough to sit in the early spring sunshine with a book. Here are the books which I am hoping to dive into this month.


The Book of Eve by Meg Clothier

Nanny Bodyguard by Lisa Childs

The Minister and the Murderer by Stuart Kelly

The Killings at Kingfisher Hall by Sophie Hannah

Hope is a Woman's Name by Amal Elsana Alh'jooj

Bear Town by Fredrik Backman

Last of the Summer Moet by Wendy Holden

The Shadow in the Glass by J.J.A. Harwood

Young Bess by Margaret Irwin

No comments:

Post a Comment