Friday 30 June 2023

My Top 10 Books I Want to Read in July 2023

 



It is almost July and the sun has been shining on us. However, as I sit and write this we have some long overdue rain. Here in my part of the UK, we have a hose pipe/sprinkler ban in a bid to avoid water shortage. So, as much as I love the summer sunshine it is nice to have a little precipitation.

I am sure the sun will soon be shining again and I will be able to grab my book and head outside.

Do you have any summer reading plans? Here are ten books which I hope to read in July.


The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho

The Forgotten Garden by Sharon Gosling

Wait for Me by Santa Montefiore

The Elissas by Samantha Leach

Inside the Tudor Home by Bethan Watts

Lessons by Ian McEwan

My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse

The Little World Of Don Camillo by Giovannino Guareschi

The Minister and the Murderer by Stuart Kelly

The Forgotten Singer: the Exiled Sister of I.J. and Isaac Bashevis Singer: A Memoir by Maurice Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment