Friday 1 December 2023

Books I Want to Read in December 2023

 


IT'S DECEMBER!!!

I have been busy making a list of books to buy for my family for the festivities. Okay, I'd be lying if I didn't own up to the fact that I have made a fairly extensive list for myself too, and just happened to have left it lying around where my family might stumble upon it!

In the meantime, here are ten books that I would like to read it December! And if you are wondering why there are almost no festive titles in this list, they will be coming in a seperate post.


The Winter List by S.G. Maclean

The Fault in our Stars by John Green

The Witch's Daughter by Imogen Edwards-Jones

A Lady on the Edge of Ruin by Lotte R. James

The Wrong Girl by Laura Wilson

The Puppets of Spelhorst by Kate DiCamillo

Dawn by Elie Wiesel

Sanctuary by Luca D'Andrea

Hercult Poirot's Silent Night by Sophie Hannah

The Giver of Stars by Jo Jo Moyes


No comments:

Post a Comment