Friday 1 March 2024

10 Ten Books I Want to Read in March 2024 - #TBR

 


Welcome to March! 

Today is also St. David's Day and I wish you all a happy one filled with happiness and daffodils like the one above. Unfortunately, the ones I had in my garden have been eaten by slugs/snails. They tend to decimate everything in my garden; with the exception of the weeds naturally!

What reading plans do you have for March? Here are ten books that I hope to read this month.


How to Survive in Medieval England  by Toni Mount

The Good Servant by Fern Britton

At the Stroke of Midnight by Jenni Keer

The Sewing Factory Girls by Posy Lovell

Goodbye to Berlin by Christopher Isherwood

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

Call it Sleep by Henry Roth

The Trawlerman by William Shaw

The Heron's Cry by Ann Cleeves

The Incredible Adventures of Gaston le Dog by Michael Rosen




No comments:

Post a Comment