Tuesday 2 April 2024

10 Ten Books I Want to Read in April 2024

 


As I sit to write this post, the sun is shining brightly outside. Nothing cheers me quite as much as the spring sunshine.... except perhaps a good book to read.

What are your reading plans for April? Here are just ten books that I would like to read.


The Last Policeman by Ben Winters

George Eliot by Jenny Uglow

Jane Eyre: Abridged for Young Readers by Charlotte Bronte and Patrice Lawrence

The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon

Hello, Goodbye by Kate Stollenwerk

Future Hopes: Hopeful Stories in a Time of Climate Change by Lauren James

To Cook a Bear by Mikael Niemi

And Then She Fell by Alicia Elliott

Widows on the Wine Path by Julia Jarman

I, Mona Lisa by Natasha Solomons

No comments:

Post a Comment