Tuesday 1 December 2020

Reading for December 2020

 


"Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat," etc (she sings, very badly indeed.)

I can hardly believe that the holiday season is just around the corner and here we are at the first of December already. What a bonkers year it has been and will continue to be for a while yet. However, here in England we are being given a restrictions holiday for a few days which we are all grateful for.

This month my list of books that I hope to read will be shorter than usual as I usually treat myself to a long read over the holidays which consequently means that I am not able to read so many individual books. Without any further ado, here is my list.

* * *

London by Edward Ruthurford - this is the long novel that I plan on reading. At just under 1300 pages in the edition that I have, I am not sure how much else I will get to read.

The Woman of the Wolf and Other Stories by Renee Vivien

Snow Blind by Ragnar Jonasson

Dark Water by Elizabeth Lowry

East Lynne by Mrs Henry Wood

The Dollmaker by Nina Allen

The Dark Angel by Nina Allen

Books to Finish

The Bookshop of Second Chances by Jackie Fraser


No comments:

Post a Comment