Thursday 1 April 2021

Books to Read in April 2021

 


Following my review break I am very happy to be back to reviewing some of the books that I will read this month. I will be kicking it off with The Binding by  Bridget Collins.

So, today I plan on sitting outside with a cup of tea and a book and remind myself that better days are ahead for us all. Whatever you are planning to read this month, I hope you are able to find a little sunshine, both within and without the covers.

Books to Read in April

The Binding by Bridget Collins

Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro

A Stranger City by Linda Grant

West with Giraffes by Linda Rutledge

Broken Ground by Val McDermid

The Slaughterman's Daughter by Yaniv Iczkovits

River of Destiny by Barbara Erskine

Anne Boleyn: A King's Obsession by Alison Weir

They Never Saw it Coming by Roberta Kagan

Singing for Mrs Pettigrew by Michael Morpurgo

The Dinner by Herman Koch

No comments:

Post a Comment