Wednesday 1 June 2022

Books to Read in June 2022

 






June is set to be an especially good month as the whole country will be celebrating the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty the Queen. There are lots of community events taking place which I am thrilled to be a part of. 

My baking skills will be put to the test as I will be making a cake to feature as part of a local event. It is also my birthday around the same time so I will be making scones and looking forward to having a cream tea in the garden - weather permitting. There is so much to look forward to this month.

Of course, there are also some great books on my list for this month, and I cannot wait to get started.


Maus by Art Spiegelman

Murder Before Evensong by Richard Coles

The Magician by Colm Toibin

The Most Precious of Cargoes by Jean-Claude Grumberg

Powerless by Vicky Ball

The Manningtree Witches by A.K. Blakemore

The Girl From Oto by Amy Maroney

The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle by Jennifer Ryan

Belle Nash and the Bath Souffle by William Keeling

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein


(photo courtesy of Royal UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment