Wednesday 30 November 2022

Books I Want to Read in December 2022

 


Well, my friends, here we are approaching December. I would like to say that I am well organised, that all of my shopping is done, the presents are wrapped and the turkey is in the freezer.

However, whilst most of the gifts have been purchased, the truth of the matter is there are far too many good books to read and I am by no means organised. When I have to choose between reading, wrapping and writing cards, I bet you can guess which one you are most likely to discover me doing!

As always I have made a list of the books that I would like to read during December. I dare say a seasonal book or two may sneak into this list too.

How about you? Are you planning on reading any Christmas books this month?


You're the One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher

The Only Daughter by A. B. Yehoshua

The Patron Saint of Lost Souls by Menna Van Praag

The Witch and the Tsar by Olesya Salnikova Gilmore

Strictly Friends by Frances Mensah Williams

The Woman Under Water by Penny Goetjen

The Devil's Slave by Tracy Borman

Anna of Kleve: Queen of Secrets by Alison Weir

4321 by Paul Auster

The Charity Shop Detective by Peter Boland

No comments:

Post a Comment