Tuesday 1 November 2022

Books to Read in November 2022

 


Goodness me, it is November already. Is it just me or does time seem to pass more quickly than it used to?

Soon it will be Bonfire Night. I enjoy watching the fireworks from the comfort of home. I wouldn't dream of going out and leaving my dog alone on what is such a scary night for pets. I am planning on using it as an excuse to cuddle up with my furry fellow on the sofa, with a hot drink and a book.

I am excited by all of the books that I hope to read this month. Which books are you planning to read?

Happy November reading to you all.


Love and War in the Jewish Quarter by Dora Levy Mossanen

The Only Daughter by A. B. Yehoshua

The Orange Grove by Rosannah Ley

The Samurai by Shusaku Endo 

The Stranger Diaries by Elly Griffiths

Hope is a Woman's Name by Amal Elsana Alj'jooj

The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters

The Christmas Spirit by Debbie Macomber

Survive the Night by Riley Sager

The Night Gate by Peter May


(Header photo courtesy of Kristopher Roller/Unsplash)

No comments:

Post a Comment