Tuesday 3 January 2023

Books I Want to Read in January 2023

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR

A whole new year of reading lies ahead for us bookie people, and I always find that such an exciting prospect. So, to kick off the year, here are ten books which I hope to read in January.


The Holocaust: An Unfinished History by Dan Stone

I'm Sorry You Feel That Way by Rebecca Wait

The Fortune Men by Nadifa Mohamed

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

The Killings at Kingfisher Hall by Sophie Hannah

An Artist of the Floating World by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Only Daughter by A.B. Yehoshua

Survive the Night by Riley Sager

Starvation Heights by Gregg Olsen

The Burning Time: The Burning of the Smithfield Matyrs by Virginia Rounding

2 comments:

  1. Good to be on such a quality list - and Happy New Year! (with lots of interesting reading). I hope you enjoy my book, and all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Virginia. I am looking forward to reading your book very much.

    ReplyDelete