Friday 3 February 2023

My February 2023 Reading List

 



It's February again already. Valentine's Day looms and romance is in the air.

I am not much of a seasonal reader but I know lots of people are. How about you? Will your reading this month be full of love and romance?

Here are the ten books which I hope to read this month.


The Story of Us by Dani Atkins

History Keeps Me Awake at Night by Christy Edwall

My Friend Says It's Bullet-Proof by Penelope Mortimer

Sweet, Soft, Plenty Rhythm by Laura Warrell

Mary Boleyn: The Great and Infamous Whore by Alison Weir

A Mother's Hope for the Cornish Girls by Betty Walker

A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

Untamed Shore by Silvia Moreno-Garcia

The Birdwatcher by William Shaw

A Mind to Murder by P.D. James

No comments:

Post a Comment