Wednesday 31 May 2023

Books I Want to Read in June 2023

 



One of the things that I love the most about June is the roses. They have long been my favourite flower. I have a beautifully fragrant one in my garden called Maiden's Blush. It is the palest pink you could imagine and smells divine.

There are a few books which are vying for my attention this month. Here are ten which I really hope to read.


Morgan is My Name by Sophie Keetch

The Village Vicar by Julie Houston

Queen of the Exiles by Vanessa Riley

The Killings at Kingfisher Hill by Sophie Hannah

The Plantagenet Prelude by Jean Plaidy

Saying Goodbye to Tuesday by Chris Manby

Bigfoot Island by Roderick O'Grady

The Choice by Michael Arditti

Wartime with the Cornish Girls by Betty Walker

The Garden of Evening Mists by Twan Eng Tan


Do you have any reading plans for June? I would love to hear about them.


(header photo courtesy of Paula Hayes/Unsplash)

No comments:

Post a Comment