Tuesday 2 May 2023

Books I Want to Read in May 2023



Welcome to the merry month of May. 

It is set to be a memorable month here in the UK, as we witness the coronation of King Charles III. I can never resist a royal event. It is not often that we can knowingly observe history in the making.

I have a range of books that I am anticipating reading this month. They cover several genres and I am excited to read each one.

Do you have any reading plans this month?


The Sweating Sickness Epidemic: Henry VIII's Great Fear by Stephen Porter

Sheep Says Shalom by Ann D Koffsky

Midnight at the Bright Ideas Book Store by Matthew Sullivan

Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher

Death in Paris by Kate Darroch

Sepulchre Street by Martin Edwards

The Paris Deception by Bryn Turnbull

My Heart Was a Tree by Michael Morpurgo

A Stepney Girl's Secret by Jean Fullerton

Toffee by Sarah Crossan


(header photo courtesy of Unsplash)

No comments:

Post a Comment