Thursday 1 August 2024

10 Ten Books I Want to Read in August 2024

 


The school summer holidays have begun now. When my sons were young, a trip to the library or a bookshop was always a must. It was a time to take things at a slightly more leisurely pace when we did not have the deadlines of school to get to and so on. 

I hope you get to share some quality reading time with the little ones in your life this summer. I would love to hear which books you have been sharing.

Here are ten books which I hope to read this month. There are a few for our young ones too this month.


A Christmas Gift for the East End Girls by Patricia McBride

The Not So Wicked Witch by Bethan Stevens

My Lady Jane by Hand, Ashton and Meadows

The Light and Shade of Ellen Swithin by DG Coutinho

The True Crime Lover's Guide to London by Charlotte Booth and Brian Billington

The Dictionary Story by Oliver Jeffers and Sam Winston

You're a Poet by Sean Taylor and Sam Usher

Rakiya: Stories of Bulgaria by Ellis Sherman

The Royal Palaces by Kate Williams

No Funeral for Nazia by Taha Kehar




(media courtesy of Unsplah/clipart.com)
(all opinions are my own)


No comments:

Post a Comment