Tuesday 1 June 2021

Books to Read in June 2021

 


This month finds June bursting with good books to read. The sun is also finally emerging happily forth from behind the clouds and I really am feeling optimistic about taking to the garden for some reading this month.

Last week I wrote a post about some great books that are being published this month. I hope to read some of those as well as the books that I am listing below.

I wish you a wonderful month filled with good things.


Books that I want to read this month are:

Everyday Magic by Charlie Laidlaw

The Metal Heart by Caroline Lea

Kaddish.com by Nathan Englander

Sorry for the Dead by Nicola Upson

The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave

The Lies We Tell by Jane Corry

The Woodlanders by Thomas Hardy

Amelia's Story by D. G. Torrens

The Aleppo Codex by Matti Friedman



No comments:

Post a Comment