Wednesday 29 September 2021

Reading Roundup - September 2021

 


I am thankful that September has brought some late sunshine and warm temperatures. It has meant that I could indulge myself in reading outdoors for longer than anticipated this month.

I have read some great books this month, both indoors and out. What have you been reading this month? I would love to hear.

Books I Have Read During September

Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield - This was my Book Group choice for this month. I enjoyed every word and highly recommend it. You can read my review by clicking here.

Confessions of a Fallen Angel by Ronan O'Brien - A great read and my review will be going up very soon.

Us Three by Ruth Jones - Such a talented author.

No Child of Mine by Olga Gibbs - A very likeable book. My review will be up very soon.

Come With Me by Nicola Viceconti - A gorgeous read which I highly recommend. You can read my review by clicking here.

Books I Did Not Finish

A Single Rose by Muriel Barbery - There is absolutely nothing wrong with this book and I plan to have another go at reading it very soon.

Books I am Partway Through

The Last Witches of England by John Callow

Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler


No comments:

Post a Comment