Wednesday 1 September 2021

Books to Read in September 2021

 



September always feels like the end of summer to me. However, in my part of the country we've not had a great summer. Lots of rain and clouds with only short spells of sunshine. Who knows - we may have a late burst of summer but I'm not holding my breath.

What does please me hugely is that there are some really good books in the pipeline this month. Not only new releases but some older publications that have caught my eye too. I posted a list of my top ten new releases for September last week and which you can read by clicking here. 

What is top of your reading list at the moment? I'm always open to good suggestions so do let me know.


A Single Rose by Muriel Barbery

In the Shadow of the Queens by Alison Weir

Women of the Silk by Gail Tsukiyama

An American Marriage by Tayari Jones

The Lighthouse Witches by C.J. Cooke

The Last Days of Dogtown by Anita Diamant

The Peacock House by Kate Glanville

Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler

A Light on the Hill by Connilynn Cossette

The Seventh Cross by Anna Seghers

Us Three by Ruth Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment