Tuesday 31 August 2021

Reading Roundup - August 2021

 


August has been a very special but extremely busy month for me. There's been a special family birthday celebration, as well as a wedding. Both were super occasions and I enjoyed every minute. The wedding was book themed and the above photo is one of the decorations that were dotted around the reception venue. Isn't it lovely?

I have read some excellent books this month and without further ado, here they are.

Books I Have Read in August

Journey to Munich by Jacqueline Winspear - I love the Maisie Dobbs series and this is number twelve. I have read the previous eleven which I really enjoyed. You can find my review of the first book in the series, Maisie Dobbs, by clicking on the title. Also, Pardonable Lies, (number three), Messenger of Truth, (number four) and Leaving Everything Most Loved, (number 10).

Some Kind of Company by Nan Ostman - This short novel was a delight to read and my favourite book this month. You can read my review by clicking here.

Renia's Diary: A Holocaust Journal by Renia Spiegel - You can find my review by clicking here.

Sisterhood by V.B. Grey - This was an excellent book and I highly recommend it. You can read my review by clicking here.

The Witches of Cambridge by Menna Van Praag - an entertaining book which I enjoyed.

Lily's Promise by Lily Ebert and Dov Forman - This is due for release on the 2nd September. It is well worth reading and I will be posting my review on the 2nd.

Come with Me by Nicola Viceconti - a delightful short novel. I will be posting my review of this book very soon.

Books I am Partway Through

No Child of Mine by Olga Gibbs

What have you been reading this month? Anything that you would recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment