Monday 28 February 2022

Books to Read in March 2022

 


For me, the month of March makes me look toward spring. As I write this the climbing hydrangea which adorns the front of my house is in bud. The foliage of the bluebells has erupted from the soil in my garden, heralding the beginning of new life.

On the subject of new life, I have a new grandchild who is due to be born in March. As I am sure you can imagine, I am hugely excited and I cannot wait to meet him and give him a cuddle.

So, my heart and head is full of 'new things' and this might be a good month to read some debut authors. Do you have any favourites? What is the best debut novel you have read?

Here are a few of the books that I am hoping to read this month.


Crown and Sceptre by Tracy Borman

The Break by Marian Keyes

A Tidy Ending by Joanna Cannon

When I Lived in Modern Times by Linda Grant

More Than I Love My Life by David Grossman

Scoop by Evelyn Waugh

The Devil's Slave by Tracy Borman

Faithful by Alice Hoffman

Kitchens of the Great Midwest by R. Ryan Stradel

Becoming by Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment