Friday 1 July 2022

Books to Read in July 2022

 


July is absolutely 'the' month for heading to the beach with a good book. However, the children will be breaking up from school for the summer holidays so adult reading time may be somewhat diminished.

 We have a family holiday to look forward to this month but with all my grandchildren there I doubt I will get through many books. But time with them is precious and just for that week my books will be taking a back seat. However, I will probably be slipping into my suitcase some books that I can enjoy reading with them, and I can't wait.

Do you have any summer reading plans? I would love to hear about them.

In the meantime, here are some of the books I hope to read this month.


Daughters of Castle Deverill by Santa Montefiore

My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok

The Phantom Tree by Nicola Cornick

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Black Dress by Deborah Moggach

Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel

Brother Jacob by George Eliot

The Commandant's Daughter by Catherine Hokin

Happy Families by Julie Ma

Pamela by Samuel Richardson



No comments:

Post a Comment