Tuesday 3 October 2023

10 Ten Books I Want to Read in October

 


Here we are in October already and it is pumpkin season. The clocks will go back later this month and the nights will start drawing in. However, beautiful, bright orange pumpkins always cheer me, and remind me that it has been the glow of the summer sunshine which has given them their gorgous hue.

October is also an exciting month on the blog as it will be my ten year blogversary! On the 10th of the month it will be a whole decade since I published my first post. Keep an eye out as there will be lots of extra exciting things happening soon.

Do you have any reading plans for October? Here are ten books which I would like to read.


Murder Before Evensong by Richard Coles

The Postcard by Anne Berest

Lily and the Pond Mermaid by Lucy Fleming

Hercule Poirot's Silent Night by Sophie Hannah

I Really Want to be a Cat by Helen Hancocks

The Missing Pieces of Nancy Moon by Sarah Steele

The Vast Clear Blue by Karen Winters Schwartz

Thrift Your Life: Cost-of-Living Hustles Waste Less, Save More and Live Well by Heidi Ondrak

The Christmas Appeal by Janice Hallett

The Wayward Sisters by Kate Hodges


No comments:

Post a Comment