Wednesday 1 November 2023

Books I Want to Read in November 2023


Wow, November already! Have you started shopping for the festivities next month? November has certainly come around very quickly.

This is the first year that I do not have to stay in on Guy Fawkes Night. I usually stay home with my dog as he was not keen on all the noise. However, having lost him last month I can go out and enjoy the fireworks. Maybe I will.

What I am looking forward to is snuggling up with a good book. Will you join me?

Here are twelve books which I am excited about reading this month.


Walden of Bermondsey by Peter Murphy

The Heretic's Daughter by Michael Lynes

A Mother's Courage by Malka Levine

The Diary of a Provincial Lady by E.M. Delafield

Writing Home by Alan Bennett

Murder Before Evensong by Richard Coles

Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson

All the Parts of the Soul by Catherine Fearns

The Little Flower Shop by the Sea by Ali McNamara

If I Should Die by Anna Smith

Shrines of Gaiety by Kate Atkinson

The Woman in My Home by Diana Wilkinson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment