Friday 4 October 2024

A Short Autumnal Break

 


I just wanted to let you all know that there won't be any new reviews coming next week, as I am going to be busy looking after this gorgeous young man.

He is actually my son's dog, Floki. We are staying at their house for the week while they have a well earned break in the Spanish sunshine.

He has had a lovely walk in the woods this morning, being chased my my little rascally pup Roxie. He does look rather sleepy in the photo. This is how I look at the end of the day with Roxie to run around after all day. She's a little pickle but we love her to bits and would never want to be without her.

I have, of course, brought a pile of books with me, loaded up my kindle and am already being tempted by several of the books on my son's bookshelves. We share similar reading taste so there are a lot of books attempting to seduce me into spending time with them.

Have a lovely week my friends and I will be back on the 14th October with a spotlight post of Pax and the Forgotten Pincher by David Barker.

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment