Tuesday 3 May 2022

Books to Read in May 2022

 


Sometimes I find it really difficult to choose which books I am going to read in the coming month, and this one is no exception. It is not that I cannot find something to tickle my reading taste buds, but more a case of me being strong willed enough to whittle it down to an achievable number.

And even when I have decided and posted my reading intentions on the blog, I can be easily seduced by a pretty book cover. How very fickle I am! Do you have the same problem? Do your reading intentions fly out of the window when you are enticed by another book?

Anyhow, here are the books that I intend (ahem...) to read this month.


Searching for My Daughter by Liz Trenow

A History of Herbalism by Emma Kay

10 Minutes 38 Seconds in This Strange World by Elif Shafak

The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga

The Ascension of Mary by William West

Half Sisters by Virginia Franken

Nightshade by E.S. Thomson

Still Life by Sarah Winman

Guidebook to Murder by Lynn Cahoon

Borderline by Liza Marklund


(header photo courtesy of Unsplash)


No comments:

Post a Comment