Friday 2 September 2022

Books to Read in September 2022

 


Welcome to the month of September!

Things that happen in September are - the children go back to school, the temperature drops, and on the 21st it is officially the first day of autumn.

In my neck of the woods there are several wet days forecast, and my goodness we need it, but I am thinking steaming mugs of tea, a comfy armchair and a pile of books. Who is going to join me?

The books which have caught my eye and I would like to read this month are:


How We Disappear by Tara Lynn Masih

Janet Jackson's Yorkshire B & B by Becky Papworth

The Sin Eater by Megan Campisi

The French House by Jacquie Bloese

We Are Called to Rise by Laura McBride

Family and Kinship in East London by Michael Young and Peter Willmott

The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett

The Most Precious of Cargoes by Jean-Claude Grumberg

The Locked Room by Elly Griffiths

The Vanished Days by Susanna Kearsley

No comments:

Post a Comment